Friday, July 30, 2010

I Suck At Blogging.

The past year at Utah State was amazing. Of course there was always the ups and downs like there is with everything in life, but all in all it was amazing.

In this first year I made friends that are some of my best and will be in my life for many years to come.
Chelsie and I at our first USU football game!
This is Tanner.And of course Butthead as I like to call him, but to everyone else he's just Chris.

And then there are always the hard things that come with every day life.

In March my awesome friend Austin passed away. He was leaving on his mission in about a month, but I know he is being an amazing missionary in Heaven.This is us at Warped tour 2008.

And of course the hardest thing to post about is my sweet cousin Joshua Bart Owen passed away in April. It has been one of the hardest things. I love him so much, and his family is so dear to me. I am just so thankful to have the knowledge of this Gospel that I will get to see him again. And what a joyous day that will be! I love you so much Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment