Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Every Blessing Comes From Thee.

So I was going to take this semester off, and then I had a little miracle happen in my life. To take a semester off you have to fill out a questionaire thing to say why you are and things like that. So, I did that and I was suppose to get a confirmation email saying that the University had processed it. It never processed. I called USU to talk to them about this and my scholarship advisor who gave me my scholarship last year got on the phone. I told him the reason I wasn't going to school was because of residency issues. And then he said well if you can come to school this semester he would waive the out of state tuition. I was so happy I almost started crying. And now I get to go to school. I know that this was a blessing from my Father in Heaven. That night I could feel the love of my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ as I was heading back to Logan. It was one of the best feelings ever. I know that everything good comes from our Heavenly Father and if we do what we are suppose to we will be blessed. Also, I was able to get back into all the classes I was registered for before! I am the luckiest person ever I feel like.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Don't ever forget that you are a daughter of our Heavenly Father and that he loves you more than you will ever know! :) I hope you have a great semester!

    ReplyDelete